140 - 150 per hour
New state of the art Practice in Kingston QLD are looking for a VR-GP!!
Modern building with 7 consult rooms, 2 treatment rooms with RN nurses on site. Operating Monday to Friday with flexible working hours. The practice provides other allied health services including diabetic educator, dietitian, physio and clinical pharmacist and already has a well-established team of 6 doctors.
Very busy practice with books being filled from day one. Ideally the candidate would specialise in skin cancer or be willing to learn as happy to mentor those wanting to learn!!! Owned by doctors and run by doctors, you can be assure you will be fully supported by this passionate team.
About the role:
- Great remuneration with 70% of billings for GP and 65% for skin
- $150-$165 ph+GST guarantee for the first 3 months
- Flexible working hours between 8-5 and flexibility with appointments
- Well established clientele
- High tech equipment used on site
- VR-GP – 3 years post fellowship experience preferred but not essential
- Great experience with chronic disease management and preventive health
- Registration with AHPRA
- Current registration with RACGP
Apply Now! or contact Mackenzie on 0460 331 766 for more information
If you are seeking GP work nationally, but this does not meet your availability/ requirements we can work with you to find something suitable