Rewarding Senior Opportunity!
Work Across Several Beautiful Locations!
interested in taking on a floater role
within our facilities across ACT & Southern NSW
- Passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to Learn
- Looking for Opportunities for Career Progression!
- Love to Travel
At Australian Health Professionals we aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments in order to improve the quality of life and physical independence of our elderly patients.
The right candidate will work closely with the Area Manager to actively assist with coverage when required. Aiming to deliver exceptional standard of Allied Health Services to our residential aged care facilities.
What’s on Offer:
- Paid to Travel to a Variety of locations
- Attractive Negotiable Salary
- Opportunity for Company Growth
- In-House CPD
- Join and exciting & Diverse Team
- Improve the Quality of life for your Patients
- Additional Travel Benefits
What You’ll Need:
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team
- High-level organisational skills and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Car & Full Drivers License
contact Isabella to discuss further
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0427 236 157