Senior Rewarding Opportunity
Continued Career Growth
100000 - 130000 year
Exceptional Senior opportunity available to spearhead a dynamic team for an established growing occupational rehabilitation provider who specilise treating DVA clients.
This exciting leadership role will be essential to the organisations long term vision of the Brisbane team continuing their success within the workplace health industry. You will develop and sustain productive customer relationships through prioritisation of customers and their needs. This role will be an integral part of the Leadership team and you will drive the company forward!
What the role involves:
- Provide results-focused leadership to a multi-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals
- Effectively prioritise key business activities (customer, employee, operational, financial) to achieve targets
- Train and supervise consultants when necessary
- Complete complex caseload of clients within the DVA and ADF
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
The idea applicant will have:
- Proven influencing skills and ability to communicate with different levels of management and diverse stakeholder groups
- Energetic, positive and motivated approach
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
- Ability to demonstrate people leadership
- Demonstrated success in coaching and developing individuals and influencing teams
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling or a similar field
- Practical knowledge of workers’ compensation legislation and case management, with the ability to drive the team to progress cases
- A supportive national network of Leaders and mentors across the health profession.
- Phone and laptop
- Salary packaging options (novated lease, salary sacrifice)
- Local recognition programs and social events
- Relocation support available
Apply Now for this exciting opportunity to Eugene Thomas at Australian Health Professionals (AHP).
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!