Rewarding Senior Opportunity
Established Clinic Within Great Spot
As a Senior Allied Health Professional in this position you will working predominately at the clinic with an empathise on treating children and young adults with a variety of neurological and mental health conditions . You will be enabling both colleagues and clients to benefit from your experience providing quality intervention and therapy based solutions to the relevant clients.
- Leading a motivated team
- Working closely with the director
- High quality assessment and intervention
- Capable of a variety therapeutic based approaches
- Focus on building relationships and assisting people day to day with effective communication and service
- Worked within a similar organisation
- Relevant degree qualification
- Current registration
- Experience working within a similar position
- Understanding and experience of the what the position requires listed above along with of the NSW act
- Proven written and verbal communication skills of a high standard with relevant keyboard and computer/computer software skills.
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!
Contact Number: 0407 354 068