On-going Management Support
- Interested in something new and exciting?
- Want to work for a company that show’s value in all aspects?
- Ready to take that next step into your career through Leadership?
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
- Managing and supporting a small team across multiple Aged Care facilities
- Delivering evidence based physiotherapy/OT treatment
- Managing pain management clinics
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
- Managing and providing support to Allied Health Team
- Building relationships with residents and all clients
- Ensuring quality service delivery across region
- Completing regular team meetings
- Assisting completion for managerial administrative tasks
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive Managerial Salary – up to $110K Salary
- Career Progression – Build your experience
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Incredible support from Higher Management Team
- Regional and Team Incentives
- Work Life Balance
- Build your connections and networks in the Aged Care community
- On-going support and training
- Internal CPD opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Grand Annual Christmas Parties
- Referral bonuses
- Salary Sacrificing
- Gym Membership
- 50% off Physiotherapy
- Regular Reward Recognition
- PLUS, SO MUCH MORE
- Full AHPRA registration
- Experience working within the Aged Care space
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to learn and further physiotherapy career in aged care
- High Interest in driving and assisting team results
- Clear and direct communication
- High attention to detail
- Can do attitude
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Ana to discuss further details firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly 0427 897 819