Permanent & Casual Opportunities
Incredible Career Progression Opportunities
We are currently recruiting for Permanent Speech Pathologists to join our team based in Hobart, TAS!
Here at AHP Disability and Home Care we aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised services that help our participants gain as much independence as possible.
Whats on offer:
- Attractive Salaries – Dependable on experience – up to $120k full-time packages
- Relocation assistance available!
- Community based role – travel reimbursed!
- Work around yourself – ultimate flexibility in scheduling your shifts
- Incredible clinical and managerial support
- Reports and Templates provided
- CPD Allowance provided
- Resources and tools provided
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- iPad and Laptop Provided
- Incredible support from the Management Team
- Delivering evidence based Speech Pathology services
- Conducting specific assessments for speech, language, voice, fluency, swallowing and multi-modal communication
- Delivering ongoing intervention to a mixed caseload on a consistent basis
- Working with a range of participants under NDIS – Paediatric to Elderly participants
- Liaising with a national multidisciplinary team
- Updating and providing current reports for participants
- Work alongside Directors to ensure all hours are being completed at a timely manner
- Ensure all compliance is completed and update to date with NDIS standards
- Must have appropriate SPA registration
- Must have Qualifications as a Speech Pathologist
- Full working rights in Australia
- National Police Check within the past 3 years
- NDIS Worker Screening Check – or willing to obtain
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOMED TO APPLY!
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Maddy to discuss further details email@example.com