Full/Part Time Opportunities
Ongoing Training and Support
As a Speech Pathologist in this position you will be a part of a multi disciplinary team working for a organisation with multiple premises and a strong reputation. You will be providing quality intervention and therapy based solutions to the relevant people.
- High quality assessment and intervention
- Capable of a variety therapeutic based approaches
- Focus on building relationships and assisting people day to day with effective communication and service
- Effective counselling and group programs
- Relevant degree qualification
- Current registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA
- Experience working within a similar position
- Understanding and experience of the what the position requires listed
- Proven written and verbal communication skills of a high standard with relevant keyboard and computer/computer software skills
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!
Contact Number: 0437 188 189