Pivotal Management Role
Build, Grow and Develop you Team
Enjoy a Generous Salary + Benefits
AHP Healthcare are excited to announce that we have officially partnered with one of the largest Aged Care providers in Australia!
Due to continued growth and expansion AHP Healthcare are currently seeking a Residential Service Manager to steer, motivate and support a leading team of health care professionals at an 80 bed aged care facility within Griffith.
Griffith is a town in the Riverina region of NSW. Situated on the glorious banks of the stunning Lake Wyangan. This town is known as ‘food and wine country’- Ripe with opportunity Griffith offers an ‘old town’ community feel with charming real estate and locals!
- Manage the day-to-day service operations to ensure evidence based best practice care is implemented
- Monitor financial performance, budgets and the ACFI submission process to formulate initiatives to ensure future sustainability
- Oversee recruitment, selection and training for all staff in partnership with Human Resources
- Investigate and provide innovative solutions on systems and processes for continual improvement
- Adopting a ‘person-centered’ approach you will provide guidance, ongoing development and regular feedback to ensure performance expectations are fulfilled in adherence to Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
Benefits + Culture:
- Work for a proud EEO employer that supports an inclusive approach and work environment.
- Receive ongoing development, support and training – even the BEST leaders need a coach
- Broaden your horizons and career progression with one of the biggest providers in the industry
- Receive a generous salary with packaging options
- Join a happy team of likeminded professionals taking care to the next level
- Relocation assistance provided
What Do You Need?:
- Previous experience in the aged care sector and clinical nursing
- Extensive experience in Aged Care, Social Services, Management or related disciplines
- A good net-worker to develop partnerships with participants external to the organisation.
- Solid financial management with track record in delivering operational strategies
- Confident in navigating and nurturing teams through ambiguity and change
- Great understanding of Work Health and Safety principles and risk management practices
- Postgraduate qualifications in aged care, health service management or similar
- Certification from Case Management Society (CMSA) – advantageous
AHP Healthcare currently have multiple opportunities across this region. Be sure to call our Operations Manager, Elle Taylor for a confidential discussion about how we can support you with this opportunity!
Mobile: 0499 179 989
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!