Competitive Salary Package
Great and Supportive Company Culture
Chatswood – NSW
Newtown – NSW
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Our role is sports/musculoskeletal clientele with a high interest in sports injuries – working with all members from local community & members to elite athletes. Our Clinic is located within Quality Gym based locations so you will have direct contact with clienteles of all fitness levels looking for that improvement of Physiotherapy services for their peak performance!
Whats on offer:
- Attractive Base Salary packages
- Immediate Start available
- Opportunities to make more on top of your base! – Bonus & Incentive structures
- High Performer Bonus
- Opportunities for Company Growth!
- Management Support across board
- Brand new facilities
- Absolute state of the art equipment
- Fully equipped gym
- Terrific marketing/branding
- Heavy presence on all social platforms
- Great foot traffic
- Fully automated and centralised booking system
- CPD Training Allowance
- Laptop. Phone.
- Part of a National brand
- Team building and networking events
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE
- Bachelor of Applied Science – Physiotherapy
- Minimum 3 years experience as Physiotherapist
- Musculoskeletal therapy Experience required
- Passionate about Physiotherapy and growth
- Self-motivated and Driven
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current APA membership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated Manual Therapy Skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Ana to discuss further details email@example.com or call directly 0427 897 819