Salary Packages Up To 95k!
Full-Time Role, Part-Time & Casual Also Available!
Long-Term & Career Progression Opportunities!
About AHP –
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Our Culture –
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides support from all levels, reaching up to our CEO. Our culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
The Role –
Working within a multidisciplinary team to provide specialised Physiotherapy treatment which is tailored to the individual needs of the live-in residents, to improve their quality of life. The position involves regular collaboration with on-site staff including registered nurses and care staff, as well as other medical and allied health professionals.
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive Salary Packages – up to $95K Salary – Dependable on experience
- Career Progression – Build your experience
- Work alongside a team of experienced clinicians
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Incredible support from the Higher Management Team
- Regional and Team Incentives
- Work Life Balance
- Build your connections and networks in the Aged Care community
- On-going support and training
- Internal CPD opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Grand Annual Christmas Parties
- Referral bonuses
- Salary Sacrificing
- Gym Membership
- 50% off Physiotherapy
- Regular Reward Recognition
- Must hold Qualifications as Physiotherapist
- Must have AHPRA General Registration
- At least 3x years experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Australia Police check required
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to learn and further your career in aged care
Caitlin Scarff | email@example.com | 0433 845 347