Attractive Hourly Rates
Day shift - Mon- Fri no weekends!
No floor work required
40 - 55 hour
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Registered Nurse – Care Coordinator
REMUNERATION: Up to $55 p/hour
LOCATION: Dural NSW
Australian Health Professionals are now hiring casual & short-term, passionate, devoted and dedicated Registered Nurses to work alongside other like in minded persons within Aged Care!
As a Casual / Short-Term RN, you will be required to conduct assessments, care plans and do all aspects of care coordination. There is no floor work involved in these roles. You will need to be confident with computers, you will be putting data into iCare.
The role requires you to work from the facility for 3-4 weeks then you have the opportunity to work from home – this project is expected to go for 10-12 months. We provide you with a laptop and monitor and support.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (RN):
- General AHPRA registration – Division 1
- National Police Check – Less than 1 year old
- 2021 Influenza Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine – Mandatory per Government directive
- 1 year full time postgraduate aged care nursing experience in Australia
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
- Become a Valued Member of the AHP team
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health & Nursing Services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
AHP delivers the best quality service by providing optimal care to the individual. AHP has a unique approach to person-centred and holistic care and support resident’s choices and decisions.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to residents.
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Lauren to discuss further details email@example.com