Rewarding Full/Part Time Opportunities
Ongoing Training and Support
Generous Salary Packages
Positions available working within vibrant metropolitan locations in Brisbane. AHP Healthcare is currently seeking a dynamic Rehabilitation Consultant to join an established team who are the industry leader in the country
Whether you are an OT, Psychologist, Physiotherapist or EP working as a Rehab Consultant you will be responsible for supporting injured workers to make a safe return to employment.
- Conducting assessments and developing return to work plans
- Manage a mixed caseload of 25-30 files
- Delivering a variety of high quality therapeutic based approaches
- Building key relationships
- Liaising with all stakeholders such as insurance companies, medical professionals, employers and injured workers
- $65K – $120K (depending on experience)
- Full or Part time rewarding opportunities helping people in need within the community
- Work for an growing organisation that has a strong presence across Sydney/Australia
- Live and work in beautiful locations
- Technology provided to enable remote working
- Work life balance
- Relevant Allied Health Qualifications
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Understanding of the what the position requires listed above along with of the Australian State Acts
- Proven written and verbal communication skills of a high standard with relevant keyboard and computer/computer software skills
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!
Contact Number: 0437 188 189