131853 - 176734 per annum
- Salary: $131,853 – $176,734 per annum
- Positions commence on Feb 2022
- State of the art facility
The hopsital is one of Australia’s leading tertitary hospital in Perth, WA with an international reputation for ground-breaking medical research. They provide a comprehensive range of clinical services including trauma, emergency and critical care, orthopaedics, general medicine, general surgery and cardiac care. It is home to WA’s only comprehensive cancer centre – the largest cancer treatment centre in the State – and is the State’s principal hospital for neurosurgery and liver transplants.
Perth is the fourth most populous city in Australia and Western Australia is known for its incredible coastline and picturesque landscapes. It’s an amazingly family friendly city with a multitude of sporting and recreational facilities for children and teenagers, fantastic for singles and families with modern facilities and prestigious schools. The riverside area in Perth is particularly beautiful, with great views, waterside cafes and often dolphins arching out of the water! This city is completely surrounded by Australian nature with the Indian Ocean on one side and the Australian outback on the other. If you are an adventurer this is the perfect city for you.
- Current general registration with AHPRA or ability to apply for Registration via the Competent Authority Pathway
- Demonstrated clinical skills and experience in surgery
- Demonstrated ability to provide medical education, teaching, supervision, training and support to RMOs and interns.
How to Apply
Forward your details by clicking on the APPLY button. For a confidential chat call Darshan Sadasivan on 0408 287 448 or email me on at with any questions you may have.