Attractive Hourly Rates
Flexible Work Hours
Ongoing Training and Support
40 - 55 hour
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Casual Registered Nurse
REMUNERATION: up to $55 p/hour – Based on experience
LOCATION: Port Augusta
Australian Health Professionals are now hiring casual, passionate, devoted and dedicated RN, EN and AIN’s to work alongside other like minded persons within Aged Care!
As a Casual/Temp RN, you will be required to support and lead other staff during your shift. Managing and assessing Resident care and maintain optimal care standards.
Within Aged Care facilities, our AHP Casual/Temp RN will deliver support to both the Resident, and the facility’s wider clinical team to provide quality care for residents.
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses who can travel to Port Augusta. To support an aged facility during COVID lockdowns. Travel and accommodation included.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (RN):
- General AHPRA registration – Division 1
- National Police Check – Less than 1 year old
- NDIS Workers Screening Clearance ( Mandatory )
- 2022 Influenza Vaccine – INCLUDING BOOSTER
- COVID-19 Vaccine – Highly desirable – will be mandatory by mid September
- Current CPR Certificate
- 1 year full time postgraduate aged care nursing experience in Australia
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Must be able to work a minimum of 3 shifts a week
- Must be able to travel to Port Augusta and stay minimum of 1 week.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Travel and Accommodation PAID
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
- Become a Valued Member of the AHP team
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health & Nursing Services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
AHP delivers the best quality service by providing optimal care to the individual. AHP has a unique approach to person-centered and holistic care and support resident’s choices and decisions.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to residents.
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Zariff to discuss further at email@example.com