Flexible Work Hours
Ongoing Training and Support
Attractive Hourly Rates
AHP Healthcare are now seeking, passionate, devoted and dedicated Registered Nurses to work alongside other like in minded persons within Aged Care!
As a permenant part-time or full-time RN, you will be required to support and lead other staff during your shift. Managing and assessing Resident care and maintain optimal care standards. Enjoy living and working in Bendigo we are offering relocation assistance and sponsership to accomodate any RN’s who are open to a new change of scenery.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (RN):
- General AHPRA registration – Division 1
- National Police Check – Less than 1 year old
- 2021 Influenza Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Current CPR Certificate
- 1 year full time postgraduate aged care nursing experience in Australia
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Lauren to discuss further details firstname.lastname@example.org – 0499 179 989.