Attractive Hourly Rates
Flexible Work Hours
Ongoing Training and Support
40 - 55 hour
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Casual Registered/ Enrolled Nurse
RENUMERATION: up to $55 p/hour – Based on experience
LOCATION: Griffith NSW
Australian Health Professionals are now hiring casual & short-term, passionate, devoted and dedicated Registered and Enrolled Nurses to work alongside other like in minded persons within Aged Care!
As a Casual / Short-Term RN, you will be required to support and lead other staff during your shift. Managing and assessing Resident care and maintain optimal care standards.
This Short-Term contract will require you to work at only one facility throughout the duration, on a rotating roster.
The shift patterns may vary to assist the facility – however it is expected to have a set roster – so there will be flexibility in work schedule.
Accomodation and meals will be provided for the duration of your contract.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (RN):
- General AHPRA registration – Division 1
- National Police Check – Less than 1 year old
- 2021 Influenza Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine – Mandatory from September 17 2021.
- Current CPR Certificate
- 1 year full time postgraduate aged care nursing experience in Australia
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Must be able to commit for at least 4 Weeks on a contract basis with possibility for extension
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
- Become a Valued Member of the AHP team
We also have a referral incentive!! If you refer a successful candidate you will received $500!
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health & Nursing Services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
AHP delivers the best quality service by providing optimal care to the individual. AHP has a unique approach to person-centred and holistic care and support resident’s choices and decisions.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to residents.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Archie to discuss further details email@example.com