- Excellent support – be part of a friendly and fun team
- Permanent full-time role – Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Utilise your aged care experience in a varied role
An opportunity is available for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join a highly national healthcare company in Albury, NSW.
As a vital member of the clinical team, you will work closely with General Practitioners and Specialist doctors providing services to aged care facilities in Darwin. You will be responsible for the provision of comprehensive nursing care assessment, appropriate documentation, and supervision of care doctors round face to face and over telehealth platforms.
To be successful, you will have;
- Current DIV 1 Nursing registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience in residential aged care
- Well developed clinical and decision making skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Sound computer skills
- Current work rights in Australia
No Visa Sponsorship available for this role
This is a great opportunity to become part of a friendly team. Excellent working conditions and opportunities for professional and career development on offer. An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Forward your details by clicking on the APPLY button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For confidential chat call Darshan on 0408 287 448.