Attractive Hourly Rates
Flexible Work Hours
Ongoing Training and Support
40 - 55 hour
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Casual/Full Time Registered Nurse
REMUNERATION: up to $55 p/hour – Based on experience
Australian Health Professionals are now hiring casual & short-term, passionate, devoted and dedicated Registered Nurses to work alongside other like in minded persons within Aged Care!
As a Casual / Short-Term RN, you will be required to support and lead other staff during your shift. Managing and assessing Resident care and maintain optimal care standards.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (RN):
- General AHPRA registration – Division 1
- NDIS Check
- 2022 Influenza Vaccine
- NDIS Workers Screening Clearance (Mandatory)
- COVID-19 Vaccine and booster
- Current CPR Certificate
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Must be available at least 4-5 days a week (ideally set days). Full availability preferred but not essential.
- Must be able to travel up to 60 minutes on varying facilities.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
- Become a Valued Member of the AHP team
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health & Nursing Services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
AHP delivers the best quality service by providing optimal care to the individual. AHP has a unique approach to person-centered and holistic care and support resident’s choices and decisions.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to residents.
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Zariff to discuss further at firstname.lastname@example.org