Attractive Hourly Rates
Casual and Full-Time Contracts Available!
Supportive Team Environment
40 - 55 hour
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Casual Registered/ Enrolled Nurse
RENUMERATION: up to $55 p/hour – Based on experience
LOCATION: Melbourne – Greater Melbourne Area
Australian Health Professionals are now hiring casual & short-term, passionate, devoted and dedicated Registered and Enrolled Nurses to work alongside other like in minded persons within Aged Care!
As a Casual/ Agency RN/EN , you will be required to support and lead other staff during your shift. Managing and assessing Resident care and maintain optimal care standards.
You may be required to go to multiple facilities across the greater area – we endeavour to keep you at the one with as many shifts as possible but this is not always possible.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (RN):
- General AHPRA registration – Division 1
- Current National Police Check and/or NDIS Workers Screening Check
– Within the last 12 months
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters (as per Government Guidelines)
- 2022 Influenza Vaccine
- Full Australian Working Rights
- First AID and CPR Certificates (preferred but not required)
- Bachelor/ Diploma of Nursing
- Must be able to work 3-4 days minimum, across flexible hours including Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts
- Casual and Full-Time Contracts Available!
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
- Become a Valued Member of the AHP team
We also have a referral incentive!! If you refer a successful candidate you will received $500!
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health & Nursing Services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
AHP delivers the best quality service by providing optimal care to the individual. AHP has a unique approach to person-centred and holistic care and support resident’s choices and decisions.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to residents.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Archie to discuss further details firstname.lastname@example.org