Rewarding Full/Part Time Opportunity
Ongoing Training and Support
This role includes working within a supportive multi-disciplinary team helping clients of all ages with mental health disorders such as ADHD, autism and drug and alcohol issues.
What this position includes:
- High quality psychological assessment
- Successful management of patient behaviour, grief and emotions
- Providing a variety of therapeutic based approaches
- Focus on building relationships and assisting people day to day with effective communication and service
- Current registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA
- Relevant Psychology based Psychology
- Experience working within a similar position
- Understanding and experience of the what the position requires listed above along with of the VIC Mental Health Act
- Proven written and verbal communication skills of a high standard with relevant keyboard and computer/computer software skills
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!