$80 - $110K + Salary Sacrificing
Flexible work life balance
Immediate Start Available, Apply Now!
As a result of continued growth and expansion, Australian Health Professionals are seeking a passionate and dedicated Podiatrist to join our growing team in Perth, WA!
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care Sector.
Within the past 8 years the business has tripled in size and is continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments that help every participant gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
Responsibilities of a Podiatrist:
- Assess and diagnose existing and new conditions to provide individually tailored Podiatrist treatment plans.
- Alter and adapt healthcare management plans based on patient progress and objective symptoms.
- Maintain up to date and accurate record keeping.
- Provide Podiatry Diabetic assessments and review.
- Work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary, allied health team.
- Chronic disease and wound care management.
- A strong emphasis on continuity of care and working in conjunction with the patients to achieve their goals.
- Be a part of a structured and dedicated team, with access to constant support from a proactive administration team, allied health team leader and dedicated Line Manager.
- Salary Sacrificing
- Salary Package up to $110k- based upon experience
- Team Building Activities
- Gym Membership
- 50% off Physiotherapy
- CPD Allowance
- Regular Reward Recognition
- All equipment provided
- Annual End of Year Celebration
- $1000 Referral Bonus
- A Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Podiatry
- Current AHPRA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check NSW
- Australian working rights
- National police check
- Current Covid-19 & Influenza Vaccination
If you’re interested in finding out more, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Yukie at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0427 015 314