Immediate Start Available
Great Company Culture
Residential Aged Care
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
Responsibilities of a Podiatrist:
- Assess and diagnose existing and new conditions to provide individually tailored Podiatrist treatment plans.
- Alter and adapt healthcare management plans based on patient progress and objective symptoms.
- Maintain up to date and accurate record keeping.
- Provide Podiatry Diabetic assessments and review.
- Work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary, allied health team.
- Chronic disease and wound care management
- A strong emphasis on continuity of care and working in conjunction with the patients to achieve their goals.
- Be a part of a structured and dedicated team, with access to constant support from a proactive administration team, allied health team leader and dedicated Line Manager.
What we Offer:
- Attractive Salary Packages up to $110k – Negotiable upon experience
- Permanent Bonus and incentive structures
- 6 weekly scheduling
- Retention Bonus offered
- Join a National growing team
- Opportunity to travel Nation-wide
- All Equipment Provided for Permanent clinicians
- Build your connections and networks in the Aged Care community
- On-going support and training
- Internal CPD opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Team building events
- Grand Annual Christmas Parties
- Referral bonuses
- Salary Sacrificing
- Gym Membership
- 50% off Physiotherapy
- Regular Reward Recognition
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE
- AHPRA registration
- Drivers Licence
- National Police Check
- Influenza & COVID-19 Vaccination
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Outstanding level of written and verbal communication skills
Ana Mataele | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0427 897 819