Improve the livelihoods of Australia's elderly communities.
Team Building Incentives & Christmas Parties
Career Progression & Opportunity to Travel
85000 - 90000 year
Australian Health Professionals are looking for a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist to join our passionate Aged Care team.
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
Within the past 6 years the business has doubled in size and is continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments that help every resident gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
What’s on offer for you:
- Attractive Annual Salaries
- Annual Performance Review and Salary Increase
- Internal Professional Development
- Relocation Assistance Options (upon negotiation)
- Quarterly and Monthly Team Building Events
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- A Permanent Role in Essential Services – Job Security!
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Work Alongside a Team of Experienced Clinicians
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
- Become a Valued Member of the AHP team
- Annual and Personal Leave Entitlement
- Refer-A-Friend program – refer a successful candidate and be rewarded! UP TO $$$ 1000
Your new role:
- Residential Aged Care
- Delivering a holistic evidence-based Aged Care treatment model
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Functional treatment modalities delivered to residents
- Delivery of mobility and re-enablement exercises to residents
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
- Diversity of Case Load – Community and Home Care opportunities
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current driver’s license and access to reliable transport
- National Police Check
- NDIS Check
- Influenza Vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact:
Zinna to discuss further via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0497 847 357