Full Time Position Available!
$80K-100K Salary Packages!
Long-Term & Career Development Opportunities!
80000 - 100000 year
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Working within a multidisciplinary team to provide a specialised Physiotherapy treatment which is tailored to the individual needs of the live-in residents, to improve their quality of life. The position involves regular collaboration with on-site staff including registered nurses and care staff, as well as other medical and allied health professionals.
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive Salary Packages – up to $95K Salary – Dependable on experience
- Career Progression – Build your experience
- Work alongside a team of experienced clinicians
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Incredible support from Higher Management Team
- Regional and Team Incentives
- Work Life Balance
- Build your connections and networks in the Aged Care community
- On-going support and training
- Internal CPD opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Grand Annual Christmas Parties
- Referral bonuses
- Salary Sacrificing
- Gym Membership
- 50% off Physiotherapy
Skills & Requirements:
- Must hold Qualifications as a Physiotherapist
- Must have AHPRA General Registration
- Australia Police check required
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to learn and further your career in aged care
Do you know someone else who might be interested? Refer today for $1,000 referral bonus! *conditions apply
Caitlin Scarff | email@example.com | 0433 845 347