Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
We are continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments in order to improve the quality of life and physical independence of our elderly patients
Our company is continuously growing, giving rise to a range of exciting career opportunities and expansion within the healthcare field.
About the role
We are currently looking for full-time Physiotherapists who are passionate about providing holistic, patient-centered and high-quality care to our elderly patients.
You will have the opportunity to develop and continually expand your clinical skills and knowledge within a supportive environment. You will provide Physiotherapy services as part of the Australian Health Therapy and Pain Management Service Provision.
The successful applicant will have:
- Salary Package Between $65,000 – $75,000
- A relevant qualification.
- Current AHPRA registration.
- At least 2 years of full-time equivalent relevant experience.
- Australia Police check required or NDIS Workers Screening check.
- Interim Certificate (if required for registration).
- Completed and passed English Exam (if required for registration).
- A genuine passion for Aged Care.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0427 015 314.