Fulfilling and Rewarding role!
70000 - 80000 year
Physiotherapist – Armidale, NSW
Australian Heath Professionals is seeking a passionate & dedicated Physiotherapist to join our growing team in Armidale, NSW!
This is an excellent opportunity to relocate and enjoy our beautiful country whilst progressing your career!
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
We pride ourselves on our supportive company culture with great benefits and regular team building events!
What’s on offer for you:
- Competitive Salary packages – ranging from $70,000 – $80,000 per annum (Based upon experience)
- Full time permanent position
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians!
- Become a valued member of the AHP team!
- Incredible support from the Management Team!
Your new role:
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Delivering evidence-based Physiotherapy treatment
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Functional treatment modalities delivered to residents
- Delivery of mobility and re-enablement exercises to residents
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
- National Police Check
- Influenza & COVID-19 Vaccination
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Caitlin Scarff | email@example.com | 0433 845 347