Full-Time, Part-Time & Casual Roles Available!
Great Company Culture
Long-Term & Career Development Opportunities!
80000 - 100000 year
AHP are recruiting for a Physiotherapist or an Occupational Therapist to join our team across Melbourne, VIC
Working within a multidisciplinary team to provide a specialised Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy which is tailored to the individual needs of the live-in residents, to improve their quality of life. The position involves regular collaboration with on-site staff including registered nurses and care staff, as well as other medical and allied health professionals.
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
What we offer – Permanent Full-time/Part-time
- Attractive Salary – up to $95K (Dependable on experience)
- Career Progression – Build your experience
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Incredible support from Higher Management Team
- Regional and Team Incentives
- Work Life Balance
- Build your connections and networks in the Aged Care community
- On-going support and training
- Internal CPD opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Grand Annual Christmas Parties
- Referral bonuses
- Salary Sacrificing
- Gym Membership
- 50% off Physiotherapy
- Regular Reward Recognition
- PLUS, SO MUCH MORE
What’s on offer – Casual/Contractor
- Weekend work available
- Casual Rates – $45- $50 + Super
- Flexible upon your availability
- Locum opportunities available – Travel expenses provided
- Gain experience working within the Aged Care sector
- Be apart of a National Team
- Training and Orientation provided
- On-going Management Support provided
- Must hold Qualifications as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Must have AHPRA General Registration to practice
- Australia Police check required
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to learn and further your career in aged care
AHP encourages Physio/OT New Graduates to apply!
Opportunity for you but you know someone else who would be interested? Refer today for opportunity for $1,000 referral bonus! *conditions apply
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Ana to discuss further details firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly 0427 897 819.