Fulfilling and Rewarding role!
Flexible Hours & Work Life Balance!
Australian Health Professionals is a large Allied Health Provider servicing Aged Care facilities in QLD, NSW, VIC and ACT!
We are continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments in order to improve the quality of life and physical independence of our elderly patients.
What’s on Offer:
- Part-Time & Casual Roles Available
- Attractive Salary!!
- Annual Performance Review and Salary Increase
- Internal Training & Professional Development
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Team with Regular Social Events!!
- Residential Aged Care
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
- Training provided
- New Graduates encouraged to apply!
Skills & Requirements:
- AHPRA registration (or applied)
- Australia Police check required
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Limited Registration opportunities offered
Caitlin Scarff | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0433 845 347