3, 6 & 12 Month Contracts Available
Long-Term & Leadership Career Progression Opportunities
Supportive Team with Regular Team Events
65 - 80 year
Physiotherapist | Occupational Therapist
Mackay & Port Douglas North QLD
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
What’s on Offer:
- Casual, Part-Time & Full Time Roles
- Attractive Annual and Hourly Rates
- Annual Performance Review and Salary Increase
- Internal Training & Professional Development
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Team with Regular Social Events!!
Your New Role
- Residential Aged Care
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- 2021 Flu vaccination
- National Police Check
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Taherah to discuss further details Tahera.email@example.com or call directly 0497 847 357.