Travel While you Work, based in NSW or Nation Wide!
Up to 120k Salary Packages!
3, 6 or 12 Month Contracts Available!
We are recruiting for a dedicated Physiotherapist who is interested in taking their career to the next level with a NSW based travel position.
The right candidate will work closely with the Area Manager to actively assist with coverage when required. Aiming to deliver exceptional standard of Allied Health Services to our residential aged care facilities.
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive Salary Packages up to 120k
- Internal Professional Development
- Quarterly and Monthly Team Building Events
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Paid Personal, Sick & Annual Leave
Your New Role
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy/General AHPRA registration
- National Police Check
- Influenza & COVID-19 Vaccine
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your clinical skills and knowledge on either a short or long term basis. We can offer the flexibility of either a 3, 6 or 12 month contract.
Caitlin Scarff | email@example.com | 0433 845 347