Work nation-wide! We have sites across Australia and can support with relocation
Great Company Culture with fantastic benefits, such as incentives, team building
Australian Health Professionals are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our passionate Aged Care team in Griffith, NSW.
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
Within the past 6 years the business has doubled in size and is continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments that help every resident gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
What’s on offer for you:
- Attractive Annual Salary Package negotiable between $70,000 – $80,000 include Super.
- Annual Performance Review and Salary Increase
- Internal Professional Development
- Relocation Assistance Options (upon negotiation)
- Quarterly and Monthly Team Building Events
- A Permanent Role in Essential Services – Job Security!
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Work Alongside a Team of Experienced Clinicians
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
- Become a Valued Member of the AHP team
- Annual and Personal Leave Entitlement
Your new role:
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Residential Aged Care
- Delivering a holistic evidence-based Aged Care treatment model
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Functional treatment modalities delivered to residents
- Delivery of mobility and re-enablement exercises to residents
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
- Diversity of Case Load – Community and Home Care opportunities
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current driver’s license and access to reliable transport
- National Police Check
- Influenza Vaccination
- Covid-19 Double dosed vaccination
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
Reach out now!
Yukie | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0427 015 314