Weekday AND Weekend Shifts!
Felxibility to Work Around Your Schedule!
Casual Physiotherapist – Clemton Park, NSW
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
Working within a multidisciplinary team to provide a specialised Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy which is tailored to the individual needs of the live-in residents, to improve their quality of life. The position involves regular collaboration with on-site staff including registered nurses and care staff, as well as other medical and allied health professionals.
What’s on offer
- Weekend work available
- Casual Rates – $45- $50 + Super
- Flexible upon your availability
- Locum opportunities available – Travel expenses provided
- Gain experience working within the Aged Care sector
- Be apart of a National Team
- Training and Orientation provided
- On-going Management Support provided
- Must hold Qualifications as Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Must have AHPRA General Registration
- Australia Police check required
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to learn and further your career in aged care
AHP encourages Physio/OT New Graduates to apply!
Opportunity for you but you know someone else who would be interested? Refer today for opportunity for $1,000 referral bonus! *conditions apply