Fulfilling and Rewarding role!
We are continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments in order to improve the quality of life and physical independence of our elderly patients.
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive Above award salaries!
- Opportunities for Company Growth!
- Management Support across board!
- Residential Aged Care
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
- Training provided
- New Graduates encouraged to apply!
Skills & Requirements:
- AHPRA registration (or applied)
- Australia Police check required
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Limited Registration opportunities offered
Caitlin Scarff | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0433 845 347