Nation Wide Locum Role - QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC
NZ100 000-NZ133 000 Salary Packages!
100000 - 133000 year
– Working across QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC
We are recruiting for a dedicated Physiotherapist who is interested in taking their career to the next level across Nationwide based permanent locum position.
The right candidate will work closely with our Area Manager and Team Leaders to actively assist with coverage when required. Aiming to deliver an exceptional standard of Allied Health Services to our residential aged care facilities.
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive Annual Salary – up to 133K NZ depending on experience
- Accommodation Provided
- Annual Performance Review
- Internal Professional Development
- Quarterly and Monthly Team Building Events
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
Your New Role
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy / General AHPRA registration
- National Police Check
- Influenza & COVID-19 Vaccine
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your clinical skills and knowledge on either a short or long-term basis.
We can offer the flexibility of either a 3, 6 or 12-month contract.
Caitlin | email@example.com | 0433 845 347