Flexible, Part Time Position - 3 days per week!
Generous Pro Rata Salary Package!
Supportive Multidisciplinary Team with Regular Social Events!
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Working within a multidisciplinary team to provide specialised Physiotherapy treatment, which is tailored to the individual needs of the live-in residents, to improve their quality of life. The position involves regular collaboration with on-site staff including registered nurses and care staff, as well as other medical and allied health professionals.
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive Salary Packages – up to $95K Pro Rata Package – Dependable on experience
- Career Progression – Build your experience
- Work alongside a team of experienced clinicians
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Incredible support from the Higher Management Team
- Regional and Team Incentives
- Work Life Balance
- Build your connections and networks in the Aged Care community
- On-going support and training
- Internal CPD opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Grand Annual Christmas Parties
- Referral bonuses
- Salary Sacrificing
- Gym Membership
- 50% off Physiotherapy
- Regular Reward Recognition
- PLUS, SO MUCH MORE
- Must hold Qualifications as Physiotherapist
- Must have AHPRA General Registration
- Australia Police check required
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to learn and further your career in aged care
AHP encourages Physio/OT New Graduates to apply!
Caitlin Scarff | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0433 845 347