We are currently recruiting for a Occupational Therapist – casual position in Port Macquarie, NSW
Our Business Model aims to provide quality services within the Health sector. With AHP we provide a number of services within the Health Sector with a long history of providing only the top quality service across board. NDIS is brand new in our Business and just like our sectors will exceed to the top.
- Working with participants who have disabilities supporting them via assessment, individual planning to develop strategies and attainable goals for them and families
- Caseload will be made up of adults and children, whom you will see in their own environment.
- Provide assessments and providing subsequent interventions to assist in Activities and Daily Living Independence
- Conducting assessments and completing treatments where required to the best ability and uphold AHP standards
Whats on offer:
- Attractive rates – $100ph inclusive super
- Must have experience working with deaf and blind people.
- Regular Team Functions with incentives $$
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Incredible support from the Management Team
- Long-term opportunities
- Must have Qualifications and Experience
- Must have Qualifications as an Occupational Therapist
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current National Police Check
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Lan to discuss further details 02 8889 4072 or Lan@ahpdisability.com.au