- Flexibility of shifts!
- Your chance to help the Disability community
- Working with participants who have disabilities supporting them via assessment, individual planning to develop strategies and attainable goals for them and families
- Caseload will be made up of adults and children, whom you will see in their own environment.
- Provide assessments and providing subsequent interventions to assist in Activities and Daily Living Independence
- Conducting assessments and completing treatments where required to the best ability and uphold AHP standards
Whats on offer:
- Attractive rates – $90ph + Super
- Regular Team Functions with incentives $$
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Incredible support from the Management Team
- Long-term opportunities
- Must have Qualifications and Experience
- AHPRA registration
- Must have Qualifications as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience completing Functional Assessment
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current National Police Check
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
Apply NOW to find out MORE!