Rewarding Full Time Opportunity
Ongoing Training and Support
Generous Salary Packages
As an Occupational Therapist in this position you will be a part of a multi disciplinary psychology team working for a not for profit organisation within a practice environment. You will be providing quality intervention and therapy based solutions to the relevant children.
- High quality therapeutic assessment
- Successful supervision of patient behaviour, grief and emotions
- Capable of a variety therapeutic based approaches
- Focus on building relationships and assisting people day to day with effective communication and service
- Effective one on one and group programs
- Relevant degree qualification
- Current registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA
- Experience working within a similar position
- Understanding and experience of the what the position requires listed above along with of the QLD act
- Proven written and verbal communication skills of a high standard with relevant keyboard and computer/computer software skills.
Contact number: 0437 188 189
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!