A rewarding career path with opportunities for future growth
On the job training provided!
Incredible support from the Management Team
We are currently recruiting for a Support Coordinator to join our team based out in Rockdale, NSW.
Here at AHP Disability and Home Care we aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised services that help our participants gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
Whats on offer:
- Attractive Salaries – Dependable on experience
- Team building events
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and development
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Laptop Provided
- Early leave on Friday
- Incredible support from the Management Team
- Helping participants understand how to maximise their NDIS Plan including budgeting and forecasting of funding in line with their NDIS goals.
- Supporting participants to connect to relevant supports, therapies and services that are tailored to their needs.
- Working closely with AHP Disability & Home Care Allied Health team in finding the best support for participants
- Working closely with participants in achieving their NDIS goals
- Complying with all relevant legislation and codes of conduct
- Monitor participants approved NDIS plan outcomes and adhere to reporting requirements.
- Maintain effective relationships with participants and their families.
- At least one year working experience as a support coordinator
- Tertiary qualification in Community Services, Disability, Health Management or related discipline.
- Full working rights in Australia
- Flexibility and a willingness to travel
- Current National Police Check
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
What else can we tell you?
AHP is a leading brand in the disability space, and we are looking for people who share our vision to offer a world class service! As well as ongoing opportunities for learning and development, we like to have fun & encourage our team to do the same! Our offices encourage down time with a table tennis table, monthly team lunches, annual celebrations oh, and a day off on your birthday and if that’s not enough, you get to leave early on Fridays! We would love for you to join our team!
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Lan to discuss further details Lan@aushp.com.au or call 0451 180 928