Australian Health Professionals is currently seeking a full time Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to work in luxurious, state of the art aged care facilities located around Australia.
You will be assisting the area managers of the region in managing the team of clinicians.
We are seeking a committed professional Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist whose aim is to enhance each resident’s quality of life, in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner whilst helping establish a supportive and knowledgeable team.
What’s on Offer:
- Full Time/Permanent
- National Floating Role – TRAVEL EVERYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA
- Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights Provided for all areas
- Floating around sites assisting the area manager with coverage and managerial needs.
- Different locations/variety
- Attractive Annual Salary and benefits
- Becoming a valued members of the team!
- A unique care model!
- Incredible support from the Management Team!
- Most importantly – the residents, are delighted with our service and the results have been amazing!
The position is for a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist who wants to make a real difference in the lives of the elderly. Physio/OT’s deliver individualised treatments that help every resident gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Help assist area manager with managerial duties and coverage needs
- Coverage sites when needed
- Complete audits
- Supervise, train and mentor new staff members
- Delivering evidence based physiotherapy treatment
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessments
- Full AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Valid Police Check (3 years) or NDIS Workers Screening Check
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- A warm, caring personality
- Willingness to learn and further physiotherapy career in aged care.