Salary up to 130k Package!!!
90000 - 130000 year
We are recruiting for a passionate physiotherapist or occupational therapist who is interested in taking their career to the next level with an AUS national floater position.
The right candidate will work closely with our Area Manager and Team Leaders to actively assist with coverage when required. Aiming to deliver an exceptional standard of Allied Health Services to our residential aged care facilities.
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive Annual Salary – Up to $130,000 Package
- Accommodation Provided
- Annual Performance Review
- Internal Professional Development
- Quarterly and Monthly Team Building Events
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
Your New Role
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
- National Police Check
- NDIS Worker’s Check
- Influenza & COVID-19 Vaccine
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current driver’s license and access to reliable transport
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your clinical skills and knowledge on either a short or long-term basis.
We can offer the flexibility of either a 3, 6 or 12-month contract.
Tensen | email@example.com | 0448 817 415