- Established and highly regarded aged care facility
- Permanent Monday – Friday – Full time or Part time option
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
Our client is an award-winning aged care provider with multiple homes across South Australia. Dedicated to changing the face of aged care through delivering a holistic approach of optimal care and well-being for all our residents and clients, they are seeking like-minded aged care professionals to join their growing team.
We are seeking a qualified Lifestyle Coordinator/Diversional Therapist with aged care experience to fill this permanent full-time opportunity within a respected nursing home in the Salisbury region. Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will create and implement various activities and techniques to support our residents emotionally, physically, and psychologically.
- Bachelor of Therapeutic Recreation or Cert IV in Leisure and Lifestyle or Therapeutic Recreation or relevant experience
- Experience working in residential aged care – coordinating & evaluating group & individual programs
- Excellent communication skills
In return, you will be offered a negotiable remuneration package. Above all of this, work with an organisation that provides you a happy and rewarding career, with a real opportunity for recognition and reputation, within this specialist care provider.
How to Apply
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button. For a confidential chat call Darshan on 0408 287 448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org