Be part of a growing business & build your own network!
Assist in the provision of quality care to Aged Care residents
We are an essential service
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specializing in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Due to rapid growth, our Aged Care Nursing team is looking for a dedicated Junior Rostering Coordinator to join our team!
About the role
The Junior Rostering Coordinator is responsible for the rostering and scheduling of the nursing team to provide a reliable, timely and consistent high-quality service to our clients.
You will ensure that the clinical roster is consistently staffed to a high level to provide reliable service delivery and ensure the efficient and effective use of staffing resources at the appropriate levels and skills required.
You are responsible for day-to-day communication with our clients and nursing team responding to queries and in particular ensuring that the roster is appropriately filled. You are the first point of contact for our rostering queries.
- Highly developed written communications skills with the ability to maintain strong attention to detail and take pride in the quality of work produced
- Proven ability to build successful, long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills to ensure all parties involved are always aware of staff assignments and any changes that may occur
- An understanding of continuous improvement and quality assurance concepts and systems; including its application to practice
- Consistent level of analytical and problem-solving skills with a solution focus
- Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of privacy and confidentiality requirements
What else can we tell you?
AHP is a leading brand in the healthcare space and we are looking for people who share our vision to offer a world class service! As well as ongoing opportunities for learning and development, we like to have fun & encourage our team to do the same! We work hard but we encourage down time with monthly team lunches, involvement in fundraisers, birthday celebrations, a paid day off on your birthday and if that’s not enough, you get to leave early on Fridays!
We would love for you to join the team!