All on the job training provided!
We are an essential service!
AHP started 7 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah, NSW. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specializing in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 500 employees across 3 offices & multiple client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
We are looking for someone who is customer focused, people oriented & great at building relationships! Come and build your career at AHP!
About the role
Working closely with the Clinical Director & Division Manager, you will be responsible for growing our brand-new temporary Nursing desk!
Your key focus will be candidate attraction and building relationships with the broader nursing team! You will be responsible for scheduling new recruits & have the opportunity to hire amazing nurses who positively impact and provide care to the elderly in aged care facilities.
Here at AHP we like to do things differently and you have a real opportunity to bring new ideas & concepts to the role & shape the future of our Aged Care Nursing division! All training will be provided on the job!
- You are candidate focused with a dedication to providing excellence in service
- Previous experience in a customer service focused role (hospitality or retail) or an administrative based role
- Build ongoing relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to take initiative and be motivated to achieve KPI’s and meet deadlines
- A dedication to providing excellence in service
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Great customer service attitude
The right candidate will need to hit the ground running! If you possess a hunger for success and a relentless work ethic then you will flourish within AHP!
What else can we tell you?
AHP is a leading brand in the healthcare space and we are looking for people who share our vision to offer a world class service! As well as ongoing opportunities for learning and development, we like to have fun & encourage our team to do the same! Our beautiful harbour view office encourages down time with monthly team lunches, involvement in fundraisers, birthday celebrations, a paid day off on your birthday and if that’s not enough, you get to leave early on Fridays!
We would love for you to join the team!