250000 - 300000 per annum
There is currently a vacancy for a quality GP to work in a clinic based in Dubbo for an immediate start. The clinic is a bulk billing practices which delivers a holistic approach to patient care by carrying out comprehensive medical assessments and contribute to care plans. The demographic for this location is diverse and with access to many patients there is an excellent scope for GPs who enjoy working with the indigenous client base.
- Work alongside healthcare professionals within the clinic
- Liaise with colleagues, internal and external providers to ensure efficient health care provision
- Participate in training, health education and promotion programs as well as accreditation and quality improvement processes
Skills & Experience:
- Registration with AHPRA is highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Current GMC (if relocating from UK)
- Full time/ part time
- Flexible days/ hours
- 65%- 70% of billings / advanced payment – which can be negotiated
- Relocation package of $10,000
- Visa & AHPRA registration assistance
Apply now! via the link below or call Nandani on (02) 8889 4073 if you would like more information.
*If you are seeking GP work nationally, but this does not meet your availability/ requirements we can work with you to find something suitable.*