250 - 250 per hour
There are currently multiple opportunities for UK trained GPs to start in the new year in Australia in GP clinics/ Aged Care facility across different locations in Queensland and Victoria – Cairns, Townsville, Ballarat and Bendigo. The role is offering a sign on bonus of $250,000 AUD which is received upon starting and an annual salary of $250,000 AUD for 3-year contract and a relocation package.
The demographic for each location is diverse and with access to many patients there is an excellent scope for GPs who enjoy aged care and working with the Indigenous population. Bendigo and Ballarat are known for their vibrant regional centres with beautiful heritage, central gardens, monuments, arts and culture. Townsville and Cairns are within the sunny region of Australia, known for the attractions such as Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Magnetic Island, Airlie Beach and Whitsundays region.
- Working alongside healthcare professionals within a GP clinic/ aged care facility
- Liaise with colleagues, internal and external providers to ensure efficient health care provision
- Participate in training, health education and promotion programs as well as accreditation and quality improvement processes
Successful applicants must have:
- Current GMC
- RCGP qualification
- Passion and drive to relocate to Australia
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation package
- Assistance with AHPRA registration and Visa
- Attractive locations
If this sounds like something you might be interested in and you meet our selection criteria, please apply for the position and we will reach out to you!