Full-Time Role, Part-Time & Casual Also Available!
$80K-100K Salary Packages!
Long-Term & Career Progression Opportunities!
Full time Physiotherapist- Sutherland
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
Working within a multidisciplinary team to provide a specialised Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy which is tailored to the individual needs of the live-in residents, to improve their quality of life. The position involves regular collaboration with on-site staff including registered nurses and care staff, as well as other medical and allied health professionals.
What we can offer our Physiotherapist?
- Full Time Role! (Part-Time & Casual Also Available)
- Attractive Salary Packages Starting From $80,000
- Relocation Assistance Can Be Provided
- Annual Performance Review and Salary Increase
- Internal Training & Professional Development
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Team with Regular Social Events!!
- New Grads Welcome to Apply!!
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- 2021 Flu vaccination
- National Police Check
New Graduates are encouraged to apply!!!!
Apply directly or get in touch today:
Sharon | email@example.com | 0459 054 647