Work nation-wide! We have sites across Australia and can support with relocatio
Great Company Culture with fantastic benefits, such as incentives, team building
3, 6 & 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Port Douglas, QLD
The Company:Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
- Attractive salary packages!
- Great Company Culture with fantastic benefits, such as incentives, team building and flexible working arrangements.
- AHP offer all staff incredible on-site management support.
- Comprehensive induction and training.
- Work nation-wide! We have sites across Australia and can support with relocation and travel where required.
- Variety of roles available for permanent and casual staff
- Refer-A-Friend program – refer a successful candidate and be rewarded! $$$
- Relocation Assistance provided – up $2,000
- Attractive salaries –$70,000 – $95,000 Packages – Negotiable upon experience and grade level
- Leadership roles available – Opportunities for Company Growth – Move into a Managerial Role
- Team building events
- Gain experience
- Be apart of a National Team
- Training and Orientation provided
- On-going Management Support provided
- Paid Personal and Annual Leaves
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE
Your new role:
- Full-time role
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Delivering evidence-based Physiotherapy/OT treatment
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
- Qualified in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be based in Australia
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- National Police Check
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Yukie to discuss further via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 015 314