Attractive Salary Packages!
Great Company Culture!
Positive & Supportive Environment
| Full Time | Part Time |
Roles available now!
opportunity based in NSW.
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
We are continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments in order to improve the quality of life and physical independence of our elderly patients.
What’s on Offer:
- Full-time Role or Part Time Role
- Attractive Annual salaries
- Annual Performance Review and Salary Increase
- Internal Training & Professional Development
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Paid Annual, Sick, and Personal Leave
- CPD Allowance
Your New Role
- Residential Aged Care
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Covid 19 Vaccination + Booster
- Influenza Vaccination
- National Police Check
- NDIS Worker’s Screening Check
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
Apply directly or get in touch today: Sharon | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0459 054 647