Casual, Part Time & Full Time Roles Available!!
3,6 & 12 Month Fixed Term Contracts Available
Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist Required for IMMEDIATE START – Mackay, QLD
- Interested in a unique and rewarding career development opportunity?
- Want to work for a company that show’s value in all aspects?
We are seeking a dedicated Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist interested in making a real difference in the lives of the elderly. This a great opportunity to give back to the community whilst gaining professional development experience!
At Australian Health Professionals we aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments in order to improve the quality of life and physical independence of our elderly patients.
What’s on Offer:
- ATTRACTIVE ANNUAL SALARY (Negotiable upon experience)
- Regular Team Functions with incentives $$
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Incredible support from the Management Team
- Relocation assistance available
- Full training provided – New graduates welcome!
- Delivering evidence based physiotherapy/OT treatment
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
What You’ll Need:
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to learn and further physiotherapy career in aged care.
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities email Stephanie to discuss further at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0415 516 215