130k Salary Packages!
Accomodation & Travel Provided!
3, 6 or 12 Month Contracts!
100000 - 130000 year
We are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in taking their career to the next level with a Wollongong based floater position.
The right candidate will work closely with the Area Manager to actively assist with coverage when required. Aiming to deliver exceptional standard of Allied Health Services to our residential aged care facilities across Wollongong and the Illawarra.
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive Annual Salary – Up To 130k Packages
- Accomodation & Travel Provided
- Paid Personal, Sick & Annual Leave
- Internal Professional Development
- Quarterly and Monthly Team Building Events
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
Your New Role
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- General AHPRA registration
- National Police Check
- Influenza & COVID-19 Vaccine
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your clinical skills and knowledge on either a short or long term basis. We can offer the flexibility of either a 3, 6 or 12 month contract.
Caitlin Scarff | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0433 845 347